Using the Business Catalyst Webmail interface
Updated on 24-March-2016 at 5:29 PM
Having setup E-mail with Business Catalyst, you are able to access your e-mail accounts from any location, on any device, with internet access, via webmail.
Log in to webmail
- Enter mail.worldsecureemail.com in the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Log In to Webmail.
Compose a new message
- Click New in the upper-left corner of the webmail interface.
- Enter the recipients email address, the subject, and the content of the email.
- Click Send.
Redirect email messages to an external email address
You can redirect email messages to another address.
Select Settings > Mail.Enter the destination email address in the Forwarding section and then select your forwarding preference.
Note: If you select the option to keep a copy of the messages in your mailbox, be sure you do not exceed your mailbox storage limit.
Click Save to apply your changes.
Set up vacation auto-response emails
Add a contact to the webmail address book
The webmail feature includes the option to save contact information in the address book.
- Click the Add Contact icon next to the Address Book option.
- Enter the contact's information and click Save.
Add batch contacts to the webmail address book
You can import contacts from a Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird email client.
- Export the contacts from Outlook or Thunderbird.
- See the Outlook or Thunderbird website for information on exporting.
Note: Ensure that the columns of the exported CSV are in the pre-defined order:
- Select Address Book > All and then click Manage Contacts.
- Select Outlook or Thunderbird as the import type.
- Click Browse to select the file you exported and then click Import.